|EH&S & Plant Security
Environmental, Health & Safety
Hesstech operates secure facilities where all workers are trained to perform defined tasks and responsibilities. OPS/Safety Committee meetings are held weekly to assure proper handling requirements are clear and workers are provided a safe and enjoyable place to work. All training related to OSHA, Hazard Prevention & Communication, etc. is documented and available for clients to review. Housekeeping and maintenance procedures are employed to assure an efficient and safe work environment.
Hesstech's Safety Record
Hesstech is proud of its safety record and the support and commitment of its employees who are diligent about following safety policies. For almost a decade, Hesstech has averaged one or less OSHA recordable incidents per year. Our record for consecutive days without incident was 602 days. Hesstech conducts the following EH&S training programs for all employees.
- Hazard Awareness
- Hazard Prevention
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Site Evacuation and Emergency Response
- Power and Hand Tool Safety
- Forklift Certification for select employees
To ensure the protection of the equipment and the confidentiality of the data, access to and from facility is closely monitored with 24/7 video surveillance and walk-through metal detectors.
- All visitors must sign-in and be escorted at all times.
- Video cameras continually monitor the processing, egress, and parking areas 24/7.
- Central security alarm systems, connected to all entryway sensors and motion detectors, are linked to the local fire and police authorities. All persons, including employees and contractors, entering the processing areas will be required to exit through a metal detector.
- No Hesstech or client property may be removed from the premises without written approval.
Back to Top